This must be the 3rd or 4th time that i'm starting a new blog. For some strange reason, I lose interest in maintaining blogs quite quickly. So this is my 3rd or 4th attempt.
Now, why do I do this, I ask myself. Why do I blog without telling other about my blog address? Or rather, why do I blog at all? After all, I don't like to whine too much and much less bring it into cyberspace. But I guess everyone needs a little space to ventilate and to satisfy the narcissist in all of us.
So here we are again. Back to my first entry, for the 3rd or 4th time. I can only say, I hope that i'll have the motivation to maintain this small little space for my ramblings and whiny complaints about life and other small meaningless things.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment