My pet hamster passed away yesterday afternoon, aged 3. He was truly a good companion and a unique little creature. I recall choosing him out of the 20 something other syrian hamsters in the cage and he was the only one sitting alone in one corner looking out at me, the rest were sleeping in the other corner. To be honest, he looked really ugly and rather sickly when I first saw him, but I decided to buy him nonetheless. He brought me a lot of fun, joy and he even accompanied me through my last 2 years in school. I will miss him, in a way but I don't think I will be getting another hamster anytime soon, because I'm just not sure if there are any hamsters out there as gentle as hammie and patient or long-suffering.(He never once bit me, despite the countless times I flipped him over and tickled him) Rest in peace my dear pet.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Rest In Peace Hammie
My pet hamster passed away yesterday afternoon, aged 3. He was truly a good companion and a unique little creature. I recall choosing him out of the 20 something other syrian hamsters in the cage and he was the only one sitting alone in one corner looking out at me, the rest were sleeping in the other corner. To be honest, he looked really ugly and rather sickly when I first saw him, but I decided to buy him nonetheless. He brought me a lot of fun, joy and he even accompanied me through my last 2 years in school. I will miss him, in a way but I don't think I will be getting another hamster anytime soon, because I'm just not sure if there are any hamsters out there as gentle as hammie and patient or long-suffering.(He never once bit me, despite the countless times I flipped him over and tickled him) Rest in peace my dear pet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh man.... so sad... :( hope you're better already.
yup thanks jodi... he lived a ripe old age, so I don't feel so bad...
-jie-
yup thanks jodi... he lived a ripe old age, so I don't feel so bad...
-jie-
It's soo sad. I remembered a few pictures i've seen of you and hammie. and i bet you had great times! Yups, consider getting another one?
Hee. Hee. where are we going to the next time?! i've got the car from 24th to 26th!!! i will probably drive down to church to meet you guys after my function on the 24th! KIV!! see ya soon!
Post a Comment