It's 1 am now, and I can't sleep.
So a little late night video sharing is in order. The first time I heard "The nutcracker" was when I was in secondary school. Strange how it always reminds me of Christmas. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Christmas though, "Waltz of the flowers" gives me the warm fuzzy feeling before concluding with a grand ending befitting of such a wonderful suite.
Anyway Adrian said that he'll help me find the scores for minute waltz, so my project for this year is to learn this piece by the end of the year, although Adrian thinks 3 weeks is sufficient, but given my fat fingers and my retarded hand movements, and my tendency to quit halfway, I think I'll just not rush it and give myself more time.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i think adrian's fingers are much fatter... 'stumps' he calls them.
well, it's never too long time to take when it comes to learning.. :) all the best! mwhaha.
jodi
Post a Comment